Version mismatch

Adam Kheil adam_kheil at live.com
Tue Jun 23 10:23:17 EDT 2009

Hello Experts,

We have a version mismatch in DEV, QA and production. We made some cjanges to the workflow template and transported it to QA but in the QA the latest version transported did not get activated autonmatically.  I did search for this issue and found one posting suggesting to compare versions in tables SWDSHEADER and  HRS1205. Versions in these two tables do not match. How do I correct this in QA and production (after I transport it)? Do i have to manually update table HRS1205 with the latest version?

Please advise.

Thanks

Adam