Using Instance method of a class in Workflow task

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Wed Jun 10 03:45:47 EDT 2009

Hello Alok,

Classes work exactly the same way as BOR objects in that respect. You will
either need to pass an instance into the WF or create one within the WF as a
separate step (or a functional method).

Have a look at Jocelyn's blog series the last one is over here and contains
links to all the others.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6763

There's also a section on classes in the new edition of the workflow book.

Cheers,

Mike