Condition not working

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Mon Jun 8 05:10:30 EDT 2009

A rule that executes a function module could be a very good idea, if your agent determination is based on these amounts.

When you create a rule based on "Function method" then you can enter your own function module using the same interface as others. Look up for some examples in your systems and copy any one of these function modules.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------