Cost center approvers

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Mon Jun 1 23:22:16 EDT 2009

John

It depends where you stored the data.  You can define and view the
relationship between cost centres and HR objects in transaction PP01. This
operates at a single cost centre level.  If you want a report of all cost
centres then a standard one may exist but you may have to write one.  If
you use a rule to define the relationship you can scroll through
transaction PFAC a screen at a time to view the relationships, but that is
of limited usefulness as narrowing your selection is not possible.

Karl Nietz

Nash John <emailtonash at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
02/06/2009 01:28 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>, sap-wug-request at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Cost center approvers

Hi friends,

In my workflow I want to get list of managers(more than one) assigned to
a particular cost center. Can you please tell me which FM or table should
I look for?

SAP-WUG mailing list
SAP-WUG at mit.edu