Archiving Issue

AMBROSINI, FILIPPO filippo.ambrosini at sap.com
Fri Jul 24 14:33:55 EDT 2009

Hi ALL,
   sorry to bother and disturb you but I do have a very fast question
regarding report WORKITEM_WRI.

As far as I understand the archiving WORKITEM object should be able to
archive the workitem and its dependent  workitems. This is the standard
documentation regarding this topic:

"You can only archive completed workflow work items. This involves
archiving all work items that are dependent on this workflow work item
as well. A work item that depends on superordinate work items cannot be
archived on its own."

Unfortunately this is the selection:

  select wi_id wi_type wi_text wi_cd wi_aed wi_aagent wi_rh_task "1)
         from swwwihead
         into table lt_workitems_to_be_archived
         where wi_id      in wi_id and
               wi_rh_task in task  and
               wi_aagent  in agent and
               wi_cd      in cd    and
               wi_aed     in aed   and
             ( wi_stat    eq wi_status_completed   or
               wi_stat    eq wi_status_cancelled ) and
               wi_chckwi  eq no_id.

and the field no_id is always set to '0'.

Thanks a lot and best regards
Filippo

Mailto : Filippo.ambrosini at sap.com