When approving SC "Error changing to status RELS"

chandrasekhar valluri chandrasekharvalluri at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:20:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem. My SC status was showing 'Awaiting
Approval'  status even though all approvals has completed.
Even i have implemented the changes in SNote 1233774. But getting the same
issue.
Is there any buffer problem? Kindly suggest me to solve this issue.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 2:46 AM, Shalini Sabnani <workflow.mail at gmail.com>wrote:

> Just to close the loop on this issue the problem has been resolved with
> note 1233774 .
>
> The note was relevant for SAPKIBKT13 and SAPKIBKT15.  There were 2
> corrections in the note.  A code correction which was implemented in
> SAPKIBKT13 so we did not have to apply it.  A manual correction which was in
> SAPKIBKT15.  The manual correction was to add 3 entires to table
> BBPS_COMP_FIELDS
>

> On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Shalini Sabnani <workflow.mail at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hello Friends
>>
>> We have recently applied the support stacks  SAPKIBKT14 SRM_Server 550 to our SRM 5.0 classic environment. Previously we were at SAPKIBKT12.
>>

>>  Since the new stacks when trying to release shopping cart via the method setrelease an error message Error changing to status RELS,
>> is returned. Therefore no Shopping Cart can be transformed in purchase order, the current status of the shopping cart in
>>

>> BBP_PD is awaiting for approval inactive and approved active which normally is what we should have to release the Shopping Cart.
>>

>> Any insight towards a resolution of this issue is welcomed!
>> Thanks... Shalini
>>
>>  **

Thanks & Regards,
Chandrasekhar V