S_OC_ROLE issue in workflow for FIPP.POST

a.v.n.r kumar avnrkumar at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jul 23 08:15:23 EDT 2009

Hi Team,

   I am using a standard task for posting the invoice document(which calls FIPP.POST). We are facing an issue in production environment where the system is looking for the authroization for the user against the object S_OC_ROLE. If the user is not having the authorization the workflow is struck. We are not able to replicate the same isssue in other environments. We are able to post the docuement with out this authorization in other environmentd. Any idea on this?

Thanks & Regards
A.V.N.Raghavendra Kumar

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/