ABAP OO objects as BOR method parameters.

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Tue Jul 21 03:42:10 EDT 2009

Hi Sharath,

1) ... hm... didn't realize that OO-Workflow works on 4.7 already (stable).
Try using ABAP reference type SIBFLPOR

2) If you cannot define the parameter as CL -Object, the macro will try to convert the runtime-reference of a BO to a persistent reference of the BO, which has to fail for obvious reasons. If using the ABAP-Dic-Reference, then it won't be a problem

3) Yes, the workflow cannot store OO-Object in the container, unless you've fully implemented the interface

Anyhow, from my perspective it looks like you should keep using a new business object implementation and not using the OO-part for the moment. Maybe you give some explanation of how and why you like to use this kind of container/implementation.

Best wishes,
Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------