UWL configuration Wizard dropdowns in EP7

Sandy maorriyan.santoso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 00:24:03 EDT 2009

Hi Karl.
Just in case you haven't resolve you issue,
I was utilising UWL Wizard and have no issue with it. Make sure uwl property
of sap_uwl_viewname has value DefaultView. No need to change this

Second thing, make sure your xml code, uploaded with High priority.

If you facing an error upon removing columns, please have a look OSS Note
1259907

Cheers,