SAP ECC 6.0 PPOME Slow Response in SAP ECC 6.0 QA Environment

Scheinoha, John Scheinoha.John at basco.com
Wed Jul 8 17:15:11 EDT 2009

My Fellow WUGers,

   We are upgrading from SAP ECC 5.0 to SAP ECC 6.0.  In our 6.0
Development environment we had normal response time adding users to
Organization Structure positions.  In our 6.0 QA environment we are
experiencing 2 minute response time to add a user to a position.  Normal
response time for us is 5 to 10 seconds.  In our ECC 5.0 QA environment
it is taking about 10 seconds.

   I looked to see if there are any OSS notes regarding Slow Response
time for PPOME.  I also looked at the wikis, blogs, and forums in SDN -
no one is reporting this problem.

   Has any one else experienced this problem when they upgraded and did
the UNICODE conversion?

   Any help, guidance, or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

John Scheinoha
Briggs & Stratton
414-256-5136