Error when launching a workitem from UWL - which calls SAP WebGUI

Ibrahim Khan ikhansap at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:12:32 EDT 2009

Hi friends,
We are having an issue while launching a work item from UWL which call's SAP
WebGUI to execute a transaction code(PP02).
We are using custom workflow and the task called is a custom one which has a
"CALL TRANSACTION" statement to call transaction PP02. We have modified the
XML file to use the SAP Transaction Launcher.The issue is It's opening up an
SAP screen with the following error. It was working fine before.

*Transaction SWNWIEX+P_ACTION=EXE is unknown

*