How to read an XML

Acar Gökselin G.Acar at evu-it.de
Mon Jul 6 02:05:27 EDT 2009

Dear Experts,

I have created an Interactive Form. When I process this form I get an XML (Datatype is XString) as Import.

How do I read this XML to save the Data in a SAP Database?

Is there any Function Module or Class? I didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

With kind regards

Goekselin Acar

*Call From

CALL FUNCTION fm_name

 EXPORTING

    /1bcdwb/docparams        = fp_docparams

    auftrag                  = itab_zabeanstandung

 IMPORTING

   /1bcdwb/formoutput       = return_pdf ßthe XML saved as Xstring

* EXCEPTIONS

*   USAGE_ERROR              = 1

*   SYSTEM_ERROR             = 2

*   INTERNAL_ERROR           = 3

*   OTHERS                   = 4

          .

IF sy-subrc <> 0.

* MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

*         WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.