How to complete the workitems hanging due to break-point[Scanned]

Vijayendra Rao (Absoft) vrao at absoft.co.uk
Wed Jul 1 10:26:39 EDT 2009

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your email. I have tried running the transaction in our
production system and looks like though the workflows disappeared for a
while it still stuck up and appears in the SWPC list after some time.
Any idea what I am missing?

Kind Regards,

VJ

Vijayendra Rao

SAP Consultant

Absoft Limited

Tel: +44 (0)1224 707088

Fax: +44 (0)1224 707099

Email: vrao at absoft.co.uk <mailto:vrao at absoft.co.uk>

Web: www.absoft.co.uk <http://www.absoft.co.uk/>

Unlocking your business potential with SAP(r) Software Solutions

Absoft is a SAP(r) Business Partner providing:

- strategic advice

- full implementation services

- system development and upgrades

- system and user support

- training

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the
addressee(s) only. It may also be privileged. Please advise the sender
by telephone on +44 (0)1224 707088 if this message has been sent in
error to the wrong address and delete the message from your computer:
You may not copy or forward it, or use or disclose its contents to any
other person. We acknowledge that e-mail is not an entirely secure
medium of communication and you should be aware of this when replying.
We do not accept any liability or responsibility for (1) changes made to
this email after it was sent, or (2) viruses transmitted through this
email or any attachment. Absoft Limited, a company registered in
Scotland (Registered No. 129581) and having its registered office at
Davidson House, Campus 1, Aberdeen Science & Technology Park, Bridge of
Don, Aberdeen, AB22 8GT.