[LIKELY JUNK]Extended Notifications - Additional link in message to an Iview

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 27 22:57:19 EST 2009

Hi Karl,
The links generated depend on the notification handler class you are
using and the subscription parameters.
There are multiple links available - check out the standard subscription
parameters.
You can use the subscription parameters to turn off the standard
executing work item link.

You can also pick up alternative executing work item links by listing
your iview in SWFVISU.

If that's not sufficient you might need to create your own notification
handler class to retrieve your own links - copy the standard handler as
a starting point.

Regards,
Jocelyn