UWL - Extended Notificaitons

Simon, Tom Simon.Tom at aoins.com
Tue Jan 27 15:58:39 EST 2009

I have used Darren Hague's book about UWL.  It does not address the
issue about delta pull in the UWL and extended notifications.   Extended
Notification documentation states to not run the jobs that execute
rswnuwlsel and to run a job of swn_selsen.  So when configuring the UWL
should you still add configuration for the delta pull and full scan in
UWL admin?  Mark proposes to release the two jobs the delta and full
scan of rswnuwlsel but with a future date on 12/31/9999.
It never executes but the function module that checks to see if the two
jobs exists verifys them.  So I am not sure that by adding anything in
the parameters makes any difference for the delta pull in the UWL if you
are using swn_selsen?

I have another question about a warning message that pops up for the
other default connectors  : AdHocSystem and ActionInbox.  This pop up
indicates that these connections fail.  We are not using either system
but get the warning messages.  This is going to confuse our users
because the Webflowconnector works fine.
Does anyone know how to stop this message from being executed for the
AdhocSystem etc.  I have deactivated the connections to the two systems
but still get the warning message that the connection failed for these
two systems.

Thank you

Tom simon