Upgrade to ECC 6 from 4.6c => the aftermath...so far...

Morris, Eddie eddie.morris at sap.com
Tue Jan 20 06:24:21 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

In relation to # 6 please apply note 1125717

* 1125717 - Enhanced analysis for DEQUEUE_ALL

With note 1125717 you must create the checkpoint group WF_DEQUEUE_ALL
via SAAB and then activate it. If there is an issue with the DEQUEUE_ALL
function a short dump is created and we can see where the issue is.

You need to goto transaction SAAB, enter WF_DEQUEUE_ALL and click the
Create button. Fill in the following:

Checkpoint Group   WF_DEQUEUE_ALL
Description        Assert for DEQUEUE_ALL
Package            SWW

Now activate the assertion 'WF_DEQUEUE_ALL' via the Activate button on
the original screen.
Goto the Server Button.
Right mouse click on the line 'Global settings' in the column 'Assert'.
Select 'Abort'. Confirm. Save this configuration.

Once this is done a shortdump will be created wit the location for the
dequeue_all function.

It is most likely being called from application code and will have to be
looked at by the application area responsible in order to remove the
call to DEQUEUE_ALL.

Regards,
Eddie