negative purchase orders in combination with invoice workflow

W.C.M.Zwet@rn.rabobank.nl W.C.M.Zwet at rn.rabobank.nl
Fri Jan 16 12:20:32 EST 2009

Dear all,

At my work we use the SAP module WFM in combination with the logistics
modules. In our workflow we park an invoice first, because the approval
must be done by a budget holder (manager) [at that moment the invoice
will be booked by the workflow].

A problem arises when the financial department want to park a credit
logistic invoice, because a credit logistic invoice can't be parked
while the debit logistic invoice isn't booked yet. The solution the
financial department use is to wait for the approval of the debit
logistic invoice and than park the credit logistic invoice. But not
allways the budget holder wants to cooperate, because he (or she) wants
to see the credit logistic invoice first.

Is there a workaround (or even better a solution) for this problem?

Regards,

Wilmar van der Zwet
Rabobank Nederland

De informatie opgenomen in dit bericht kan vertrouwelijk zijn en
is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht
onterecht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht de inhoud niet te gebruiken en
de afzender direct te informeren door het bericht te retourneren.
Rabobank Nederland is een handelsnaam van de Cooperatieve
Centrale Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A.Rabobank Nederland
staat ingeschreven bij de K.V.K. onder nr. 30046259
The information contained in this message may be confidential
and is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. Should you
receive this message unintentionally, please do not use the contents
herein and notify the sender immediately by return e-mail.
Rabobank Nederland is a trade name of Cooperatieve Centrale
Raiffeisen-Boerenleenbank B.A. Rabobank Nederland is registered
by the Chamber of commerce under nr. 30046259