Question for communication SAP-workflow with other Non-SAP-Systems

Guenther, Annegret annegret.guenther at eds.com
Fri Jan 16 05:26:54 EST 2009

Hi All,

I hope there are some people they can help me.

I got the task to develop a workflow for the user administration. They
want to start a request via webdynpro with some approval steps and then
the user has to be created.... So far so good, now they want to know if
it is also possible to integrate the systems below in this workflow:

- Microsoft Active Directory (creates a user, allocate a device,
allocate the authorization),

- MS Exchange (creates an exchange user, create the mail-account,
allocate the telephone number),

- Siemens Hipath (same procedure)

Hopeful I'm looking forward to your advises.

Best regards

Anne