Customizing workflow runtime system

Florin Wach florin.wach at gmx.net
Thu Jan 15 07:51:08 EST 2009

Hello Elisabeta,

before ECC 6.00 this option to cache the container definition in shared memory wasn't available: The system performance was okay.
I have gone through the where-used-list of the shared-memory class and found no influence to the XSLT serialization.

Best wishes,
   Florin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------