[LIKELY JUNK]Re: [LIKELY JUNK]UWL configuration

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 13 00:21:06 EST 2009

That's ok Matt....

Look if your portal guys are really beginners it might be worth asking
for some assistance from your implementation partner or local SAP
Office.  I was recently out at a site in a similar situation and it was
taking them 0.5 day to do something that should have taken 10 minutes.
In the end we had to get one of our portal guys out for a day to sort
out the mess the beginners had created just so we could start doing
basic UWL stuff.    The beginners sat with our portal guy as he fixed
their portal - so it ended up being a good knowledge transfer session as
well.
Just a thought...

Regards,
Jocelyn