[LIKELY JUNK]Workflow instance not in 'Services for Object' of the SAPDocument(Parked Invoice)

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 14:46:22 EST 2009

Jocelyn, thanks for your time..I created the workflow container element FIPP object as an import element...still I cant see the link in the generic services..
Compared the logs of one of previous workflow instance with the link..the diffence is , the task container has the 'OBJECTS' element filled with the invoice key..but in the current workflow instance log value is missing..I assume this is the issue... but not sure how to get the invoice key  into 'OBJECTS' element...