Workflow instance not in 'Services for Object' of the SAP Document(Parked Invoice)

Sharath K ksharath77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 15:46:03 EST 2009

Hi All,
I have two workflows for Invoice Document Image processing..
1) Document Creation and Image attachment
2) Document Parking

I can see the 2nd workflow instance in 'Services for Object' tab of the parked invoice..but not the first workflow instance..

I used to have both the workflows earlier, but I made some changes in the task binding of the first workflow..not sure what changes made this disppear...

any help is appreciated...