[LIKELY JUNK]Fwd: FW: help required in data binding

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 5 17:17:52 EST 2009

Srinivas, Please do NOT use SWW function modules - these are internal
routines and not designed for customer use.  Instead you should use the
SAP_WAPI_ function modules such as SAP_WAPI_START_WORKFLOW. These are
workflow API designed for customer use.  You should find that the
interface is also easier to use than the SWW routines.

You might want to try starting your workflow manually with appropriate
parameters using transaction SWUS and then use SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER
on your test workflow instance to understand how to fill the container
correctly.
Regards,
Jocelyn