[LIKELY JUNK]Extended Notifications - Webdynpro Hyperlink

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 25 20:47:44 EST 2009

Hi Andy,
It depends on your system settings as to whether they are allowed to execute the work item if they are not one of the selected agents.  Check the WFLOW settings in table T77S0 for starters.

At the very least they would need to be a possible agent of the task, but the default setting in current systems is they have to be a selected agent as well. I seem to remember a couple of SAP Notes about this feature from a couple of years back when it was added in...
Regards,
Jocelyn