Extended notifications filters

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Wed Feb 25 18:55:08 EST 2009

Hi,

I had anticipated using filter FULL once, when running SWNSELSEN for the
first time, and thereafter using DELTA on a regular scheduled basis, on
the assumption that DELTA would pick up all changes since the last run.
However, latest advice via OSS is that FULL should be run once daily and
DELTA at regular intervals through the day, so this contradicts my
assumption.  The doco indicates a difference in how they work based on
changes to the org structure but that does clarity the issue, so is there
a definitive explanation available of their differences in purpose and
frequency of execution?

Karl Nietz