Workflows in status STARTED

Rick Bakker rbakker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:37:50 EST 2009

Hello Robert,

These new workflow instances that appeared, at what frequency did they do
so?
Every few minutes? Can you match it up to when SWWERRE was running?

How is this workflow normally started - event, function, call from another
workflow?

You say:
"how is it possible that only the latest worfklow is restarted and the other
ones not?"
I assume you can see from the timestamps that only one is being started at a
time,
but how do you know it's acting on the latest one? Maybe not important, just
curious.

You had this problem with self-generating workitems, and after putting in a
fix
to the "dynpro_send_in_background" it didn't happen anymore. This leads me
conclude that the original error played a part in the restarts.

regards
Rick Bakker
Hanabi Technology