Event Linkage of Business object

muralitharan.c@tcs.com muralitharan.c at tcs.com
Tue Feb 24 05:15:17 EST 2009

Hi Friends,

I need some information regarding business object event triggering, In my
sap system they've created Standard enhancement MB_CF001. This is called
during material posting and using functional module customized events is
triggered Events: SPAREPARTSRECEIVED, TRANSFERTOFMPOSTED,
TRANSFERCPTOFMPOSTED, PRDOCUMENTPOSTED is triggered.

Now before triggering the above events we need to create the linkage for
workflow using SWETYPV, but in my existing system they've assigned
business object linked with business object. whether this will be possible
I'm wondering bcoz it's existing system and working. if we assign the
business object to business object the workflow how it will be triggered.

Please provide me some details about it.

Regards,

Muralitharan C
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: muralitharan.c at tcs.com