Starting a HCM process from within an existing HCM process

Tor Magne Refsland fallenblake at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 04:26:46 EST 2009

Dear experts,

I am using HCM processeses in SAP, where I have connected several forms to one process, which again is connected to a workflow. This basically means that I am passing fieldvalues from one form to another using workflow.

Case:
------

I am using t-code HRASR_DT

Let us say I have process Z_PROCESS_A, which contains form ZFA1, ZFA2 and ZFA3.

I also have another process called Z_PROCESS_B, which contains for ZFB1 and ZFB2.

Related to this subject I have several questions:

I want a link/button in form ZFA3, which will start form ZFB1(in process z_process_b) and pass on the same field values from previous form.

My question are:
--------------
1.

"Is it possible to make a button/link in a PDF form, which can take you directly to another form in another process, and bring the field-values to the new form?"

2.

"Is there any way to start a HCM process from within another HCM process?"

Restrictions:

Since we are in the last phase of the project, I am not permitted to do any changes in the XML configuration for UWL.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tor