Event trigger

srinivas reddy oota ootasrinivasreddy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 06:48:47 EST 2009

Hi Anil,

If I understand right your requirement is to trigger  WF when a particular
event(the event you have created in Bus1080)  has occured.
In that case you dont have to call a FM to trigger.The event itself is an
action.Once the action occur your WF will start automatically via event.
Correct if I am wrong.

Cheers,
Srini....

2009/2/18 Bharadwaj, Anil <anil.bharadwaj at spcorp.com>

> HI,
> I am new to wf.i had created business object for BOM i.e I had done it by
> delegating the std bo bus1080.
> And added my events to it.how can I trigger the events which FM will
> trigger the events.and how can I know the event has triggerd.please suggest

> This message and any attachments are solely for the
> intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
> disclosure, copying, use or distribution of the information
> included in this message is prohibited -- Please
> immediately and permanently delete.

SRINIVAS REDDY OOTA
SAP Technical Consultant
EDS SAP Practice