Event Trigger

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Tue Feb 17 23:39:25 EST 2009

Anil,

SAP_WAPI_CREATE_EVENT  or SWE_EVENT_CREATE are FM's that will trigger an
event.  You can manually trigger events for testing in SWUI.

Ensure the event trace is on using SWELS and then view the triggered
events in SWEL.  Don't turn it on in production as it impacts performance.

And get Jocelyn's book!

Karl Nietz
Senior Consultant
CSC Australia

"Bharadwaj, Anil" <anil.bharadwaj at spcorp.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
18/02/2009 03:02 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

<sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
Event Trigger

HI,
I am new to wf.i had created business object for BOM i.e I had done it by
delegating the std bo bus1080.
And added my events to it.how can I trigger the events which FM will
trigger the events.and how can I know the event has triggerd
Regards
Anil Bharadwaj