Extended Notifications - Delta Pull

Maue, Thomas Thomas.Maue at saralee.com
Mon Feb 16 10:38:54 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

I see you answered my question from below in another Extended
Notifications email.

For you the user id of the job did not matter when setting up?

I was referencing an older blog by Ginger Gatling for this info:
https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3081

Ran RSWNUWLSEL to create entries in configuration and then scheduled 2
jobs to run same program.

On the UWL Admin side:
Set the Delta Pull Refresh period to 60 seconds
Set the Delta Pull Snapshot period to 1440 minutes

Am still getting this error message so must be missing something else?

SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks,
Tom