Attachments with notifications

Andy Curtis abcurtis at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 05:08:02 EST 2009

Karl

I would be really interested to find out if it's possible to add an
attachment to a Notification, say of an Invoice Image.  But maybe you could
bind your Agents into the step and add them to the Task Description.  Or if
they are determined on the step (ie not bound from a Container table) then
maybe a Progrm Exit to your Wf Step that brought all the Agent details back
into the Step Description?

Andy

On 2/16/09, Karl Nietz <knietz at csc.com.au> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to create an attachment on the notification showing all
> agents of the workitem, in those cases where the workitem has multiple
> agents?  The doco seems to say that atachments are not possible.  The data
> would be dynamic (different for each workitem), so a standard text will not
> suffice.  Or is there another mechanism to allow the recipient to see other
> agents of the workitem, from within the notification.  Thanks.
>
> Karl Nietz

Andy Curtis
(m) 07798 603099
(t) 01737 843948