[LIKELY JUNK]Re: Binding issues after transport to production

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Thu Feb 12 16:54:42 EST 2009

Hi Carolyn, I think you should raise a SAP message about it now...  but
re changing the business object container operations - all workflow
bindings are exactly the same regardless of the table or XML container
approach. In your reports you can use the XML confainer and just use the
WAPIs to derive the appropriate data e.g. SAP_WAPI_READ_CONTAINER and
similar.  Standard reports these days are delivered via BI content which
does a more thorough extract.   But I always try to avoid using outmoded
approaches as problems invariably kick in over time.

Good luck.
Regards,
Jocelyn