RSWUWFML2 in ECC 6.0

Márton Zsolt Marton.Zsolt at iqsys.hu
Thu Feb 12 02:20:58 EST 2009

Hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for quick reply. Sorry, but when a sent the item I realized, that the mails subject is missing. :-)

So, back to the problem. I've set up the extended notification but under the subscription parameter I can add only executable attachments linking to SAP (ATTCH1 and ATTCH2). Is this possible to add my customer developed attachment also?

Anyway, I'll try the suggested solution.

Thanks

Zsolt