Email Step not picking the subject instead showing the task name as subject in chinese language

Preethi_Gurramkonda Preethi_Gurramkonda at satyam.com
Thu Feb 12 00:28:29 EST 2009

Only for this email step is picking the task name instead of the subject given in the email step in chinese language. For all other steps its picking  properly.
How we can able to correct this kind of translation problems since in development box its working as expected and please let me know the cuase for this kind of issues.

Thanks & Regards,
Preethi G
Program SCALE - AMS