Extended Notifications SDN blog

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Wed Feb 11 19:33:26 EST 2009

Hi Jocelyn,

Must admit I couldn't find your blog on SDN (I'm assuming you are the
author).  I had a good look but no success. Can you please send along the
link when you get a moment.  Thanks.

Karl Nietz
Senior Consultant
CSC Australia
Ph: 61 3 8695 1157
Mob: 61 434 181303

CSC - This is a private message. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the
mistake in delivery.  Note: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not
operate to bind CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to
explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting
the use of e-mail for such purpose - CSC Australia Pty Limited; Registered
Office: 5B/26 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park NSW 2113 Australia;
Incorporated in Australia. ACN: 008 476 944

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
12/02/2009 09:51 AM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: [LIKELY JUNK]Extended Notifications

Jerry - there's a blog on SDN which gives you the basics.  Don't have the
link on me but you should be able to find it easily enough.
Regards,Jocelyn