[LIKELY JUNK]RE: Infeasible State Transition WL 802 -> ABAP ClassMethod CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_STATE->EXECUTE_STATE_TRANSITION

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Feb 11 17:40:49 EST 2009

Hi Mike GT - you should also look at the SAP_WAPI function modules -
there's a RESUME WAPI that may help or at least show you "safe" code for
creating your own program to fix the problem.
I'd also suggest you stop the illegal behaviours if you can - obviously
there are some people out there with more access than they need.
Regards,
Jocelyn