Question for communication SAP-workflow with other Non-SAP-Systems

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Fri Feb 6 16:04:35 EST 2009

Hi Anne,

In theory it's all possible, but it will require a little development
outside the SAP ABAP stack. You'd need to implement each of these as a
webservice that you can then simply call from workflow in background.
Transaction WF_EXTSRV will generate the tasks for you.

Depending on APIs or whatever may be available you could develop this on a
Java system if you're running Portals, or else some Microsofty VB/C++ or
whatever app running on whatever web infrastructure you're using. All it
needs is to be callable via http.

Cheers,

Mike