[LIKELY JUNK]Starting a HRAS process directly through UWL in Workflow

Tor Magne Refsland fallenblake at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:54:49 EST 2009

Thank you for your reply, Jocelyn.

Sorry for a late thank you.

Have a nice day :)

Best regards,

Tor

Subject: RE: [LIKELY JUNK]Starting a HRAS process directly through UWL in WorkflowDate: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 07:21:33 +0800From: jocelyn.dart at sap.comTo: sap-wug at mit.edu

Tor,
Yes it's possible.  The workflow processing the form after submission would need to be a different workflow from the one asking the user to submit the form.
To submit a form you just need to create a step to call the Start Process application with the appropriate parameters - similar to what is provided in the URL link.
Regards,
Jocelyn

From: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu [mailto:sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu] On Behalf Of Tor Magne RefslandSent: Thursday, 29 January 2009 12:46 AMTo: sap-wug at mit.eduSubject: [LIKELY JUNK]Starting a HRAS process directly through UWL in Workflow
Dear experts, I am using HRASR_DT where I have created a process named EXTEND_CONTRACT (HRAS process). The manager has to enter the portal in order to start the process. Path: MSS --> Manager menu --> Team --> Start process --> EXTEND_CONTRACT My question is: "Is it possible to start a HRAS process directly (f.ex. EXTEND_CONTRACT) from a UWL?" The workflow is being triggered and the WF is using a task to send a workitem to the managers UWL.The manager enters his UWL, and it contains a link /workitem where he can start the HRAS process directly, not needing to enter the portal. Thanks in advance. Best regards, Tor

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out