FV60 document parking workflow

Nash John emailtonash at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:51:00 EST 2009

Hi friends,

I'm currebtly working on document parking workflow and facing some issues.
Workflow is not going for approval. I did search on the forum but couldn't
see anything specific to the prblem am facing. This is one level approval
workflow.

In SWUD, WS10000051 and WS10000052 components are in green.

Here are the config that I did in SPRO.

1. created workflow variant. checked 'posting release' 'release from' is
10.00 and subworkflow= 'WS10000052'.

2. Assign Company Code to a Workflow Variant for Parking Documents

3.Define Release Approval Groups for Parking Documents

4.Define Release Approval Paths for Parking Documents

5.Assign Release Approval Paths for Parking Documents

6.Assign Release Approval Procedure for Parking Documents

   wfpath : 0009

   apth : 0009

   amount to : 100000

   crcy : usd

   rel.levels : 1

   swf amnt rel : WS10000052

7. Define Users with Release Authorization for Parking Documents ( Assigned
Position)

In FV60 after saving the document :

    In SWi1 I can see that WS10000051 has triggered. But workflow just
triggers and hanging at the first step(fork).

      When i check container, i see following fields are empty.

         1. responsible_subwf2 (empty)

         2. activity_000043_task (empty)

         3.activity_000077_task (empty)

         4.subnr (empty)