Extended Notifications - Date, Time & Timing issues

Ramki Maley rmaley at erpworkflow.com
Fri Dec 11 00:13:23 EST 2009

ECC 6.0 @ SP15

Date & Time in email - Task description contains dates & times. These
would display according to the user defaults (say PST) in SBWP. However
in the email notification, date & time are formatted using the default
format settings and time zone of the user id of the job step (WF-BATCH -
UTC). I would like to know if any one faced similar situation before and
how it was resolved.

Timing: If I have to deliver a collective message to users at 7:00 AM in
their respective time zones, is there anyway to define subscription for
a group of users? The subscription option is by either a user id or all
users.

Regards,
Ramki.