UWL page refresh rate.

Jaret Funk jaret.funk at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Dec 1 09:31:40 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

I have setup the optimized delta pull for the UWL and that appears to be
working but I now need to change the UWL page refresh rate globally for all
users.  Is there any way to do this?  I now how to change it on a user by
user basis by having the user use the personalize view link in the UWL but
is there a way to default this for all users?

Thanks

________________________________
Jaret Funk, Bsc. Cs.
ITM Programmer Analyst - SAP
Tel (306)777-8578
Email: jaret.funk at sasktel.sk.ca
"Right Solution, Right Time"

NOTICE:  This confidential e-mail message is only for the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
disclosing, copying, distributing, or any other use of this message, is
strictly prohibited. In such case, please destroy this message and notify
the sender.