Determine outcome of a Activity step from Workitem Exit

arghadip kar arghadipkar at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 01:33:36 EDT 2009

Hi All
We have a requirement to give the user a screen where the user will give comments on rejection of an activity step. This activity step uses a standard method and we cannot change this method and we wish this comment section to be handled in workitem exit. I have tried to use method GET_ACTION_NAME of interface IF_WAPI_WORKITEM_CONTEXT but without success. Can anyone throw some light on the solution.

Thanks

Arghadip Kar

SAP Workflow Expert

IBM INDIA