[LIKELY JUNK]Task TS10007991 in Ready status on an around 30 minutes

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 12 19:23:16 EDT 2009

Hi Chandra,
Standard behaviour if a background task does not complete successfully
is to recheck it using the SWWERRE job run - which occurs every 20 mins
or so.
So really your problem is that the background update is taking a
looooooooong time.  I'd suggest you check your BADIs and make sure your
coding is performance efficient and not breaking any logical units of
work.
Regards,
Jocelyn