Change document event

Karl Nietz knietz at csc.com.au
Thu Aug 6 02:33:39 EDT 2009

Rajesh,

We have noticed the same issue with change documents relating to change
document obect MM_SERVICE.  We did all the config but were unable to
trigger a 'Created' event upon creation of new records in CDHDR and CDPOS.
 We have been in contact with SAP via OSS but no useful answer yet.  I
wonder whether there is a problem with the funcitonality wrt type 'I'
change document records and event creation.  Maybe others can comment.

Karl Nietz

----- Forwarded by Karl Nietz/AUST/CSC on 06/08/2009 04:29 PM -----

rajesh naganathan <sna.rajesh at gmail.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
06/08/2009 04:09 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>

sap-wug at mit.edu
cc

Subject
Change document event

Dear Experts,

Triggering event by Change document object.

I have created the change document object for RKPF table and I called
the Function module <object_name>_Write_document
for update the data in CDHDR and CDPOS. Yes it is working good.

Now I have linked this object with Custom BO , but event in custom BO
is not triggered.

I have delegated BUS2093 ( material reservation BO ) and added CREATED
event.

Linked this CREATED event and Change document object. Event is not
triggering.

Please guide me.

Warm Regards,
Rajesh