EEC6 Requested Start & Resubmission

Sample, Rick Rick.Sample at graybar.com
Mon Apr 27 13:38:27 EDT 2009

Forgot to include the Help file text.
The language seems clear to me! Do not start the task until xx:xx:xx.
Period! Do not put in Business Workplace until the requested start and
not available.

requested start (BC-BMT-WFM)

SAP Business Workflow (BC-BMT-WFM)

Earliest time at which the work item can be executed.

A dialog work item appears in the Business Workplaces of its recipients
when the requested start is reached if the work item is already
available for processing.

If the dialog work item is not created until after the requested start,
it appears immediately in the Business Workplaces of its recipients.

With background work items, execution starts when the requested start is
reached at the earliest.

Rick Sample | Office (314) 573-5822 | Mobile (314) 952-2273 |
rick.sample at graybar.com
www.graybar.com <http://www.graybar.com/>  - Graybar Works to Your
Advantage