Multiple Workflows for FIPP.CREATED

David Trant david_trant at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:49:57 EDT 2009

You might look into using start conditions.

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:59:16 +0530
From: avnrkumar at yahoo.co.in
Subject: Multiple Workflows for FIPP.CREATED
To: sap-wug at mit.edu

Hi All,

  We have different workflows for AP and GL document but the triggering event is same FIPP.CREATED. When I create a Vendor invoice it should trigger the AP workflow only. Is there any way how to trigger only one workflow as the system is selecting both. I am not sure whether writing the logic in the check function module is a best practice for this or not. Please let me know any other best solution if exists.

Thanks & Regards
A.V.N.Raghavendra Kumar

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click here.