ABAP OO blog....

Nigel Thurgood Nigel.Thurgood at sanitarium.com.au
Mon Apr 20 17:15:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

Thinking "better late than never", I decided to work my way through
Jocelyn's blog, but came unstuck early in part 2, the creation of a
'display' method and it's associated single step task.

I'm pretty sure the class and method, and the constructor, are exactly
as required, and it tests out OK in SE24.

However, when testing the WF task in SWUS, after entering a valid plant
code and pressing enter (as per the blog), I get the message 'Object
instance AKMU does not exist' where AKMU is the entered plant code.

It's more than likely I'm missing the bleeding obvious somewhere along
the line here, certainly more likely than something being missing in the
blog.

We're on release 620.

Nigel.

- ----------------------------------------------------
This is an email from Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited,
ABN 63 096 452 872 trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company.

THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL.
Any recipient who is not the intended recipient is requested to
notify the sender by return e-mail and erase all copies of the message
and attachments. The sender cannot guarantee that this email or any
attachment to it is free of computer viruses or other conditions which may
damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used.

If you do not wish to receive commercial email messages from Sanitarium Health Food
Company, please send an unsubscribe message to the sender of this email, or contact
unsubscribe at sanitarium.com.au.