Raising custom deleted event for BUS2091

Ananth write2ananth at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 07:28:02 EDT 2009

Hi All,

We are on ECC6.0 EHP3. We have created a custom workflow for Entry
Sheet approval. Workflow is triggered when the entry sheet is saved
(BUS2091 created event). It works fine with the creation and change, I
want to put a wait step in workflow for Entry Sheet deletion, so that
I can force the workflow to complete status when the entry sheet is
deleted outside the workflow.

I have created a new event deleted in the custom subtype of BUS2091
and made relevant settings in SWEC transaction. Change document
->EntrySheet and attached this "Deleted " event to be triggered 'On
Delete' option. I activated the event trace and deleted the entry
sheet document in ML81N transaction and checked the event trace, but
the event is not triggered.

Can someone please let know if there is anything I am missing here or
I need to something more to raise this event.

Thanks in advance,
Ananth