Using BOR Object as Attribute In ABAP Class

Mike Pokraka wug at workflowconnections.com
Sat Apr 18 15:11:57 EDT 2009

Hi Seth,

The problem is that the binding editor does not know the object type of your
attribute. It needs to have an initial value containing the object class and
type.

However, an SAP user is one of the easiest and most useful objects to
implement as a class. I would suggest going with a ZCL_USER class instead.
Much easier to work with.

Cheers,

Mike